Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day One.

Right.

So long-time readers, who are undoubtedly sick of checking back for updates after my initial burst of activity, will recall that I had one goal for this year above any others. That goal, thankfully, was not updating this blog daily. Rather, it was writing and directing a feature film.

That feature film - which for no reason that I can think of, I've neglected to mention is called JAKE - has its first day of photography today.

The main body of the feature shoot is in August, but we're doing a couple weekends leading up to it, of which this is the first official shoot. (Facebook people will have seen shots from BATTLESHARK and RESOLUTIONS, which are in the same universe as JAKE but not inside the movie. All will be revealed. Eventually.)

I haven't yet decided how much to share here and elsewhere - part of me is bursting at the seams to share everything, while another part is fully aware that the more I keep close to the chest, the more exciting and interesting watching the final product will be. For now, I will err on the side of caution.

Wish us good fortune. (By the way, I should clarify that us is Hybrid Motion Pictures, and we now have our own website.